High profile guests and celebrities chat with host Angela Vithoulkas, insights are shared, tales told and lessons learned – all over a brew.
Episode #008 - The Brew - Guest Shaynna Blaze
March 20, 2017
Shaynna Blaze is a woman of many talents: extraordinary interior designer, business owner, award-winning television personality on Selling Houses, hard-nosed judge on The Block, brand ambassador, author and former jazz singer.
Shaynna started her first business at 22 after graduating from university with a degree in design. Her work has been consistently lauded, leading her to appear on and hosting many design-orientated shows.
A career detour led her to work as a jazz singer for 10 years, performing in clubs and bars. After successfully returning to interior design, she released her first book, Design Your Home, in 2013 and followed it with a second book, Design with Style and Colour, in 2015.
Presently, Shaynna continues to shine on the small screen, and is also an ambassador for Intuit QuickBooks - a bookkeeping business that helps Australia’s self-employed to get organised.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Shaynna adjusts her personality depending on which TV show she’s appearing on;
- The most rewarding things about working in reality television;
- The lessons she’s learned from a lifetime in business;
- Shaynna’s top tips for small business owners;
- How Intuit QuickBooks is massively assisting entrepreneurs with organisation; and
- Shaynna’s dos and don’ts for personal interior design.
Follow Shaynna Blaze:
Eagle Waves Radio is the creation of Angela, she is a multi-award-winning business owner and a passionate small business advocate. Angela gave Eagle Waves its wings to ensure the voice of small business never flies under the radar. She has produced over 2000 hours.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today