High profile guests and celebrities chat with host Angela Vithoulkas, insights are shared, tales told and lessons learned – all over a brew.
Episode #010 - The Brew - Guest Scarlett Vespa
April 16, 2017
Creative powerhouse Scarlett Vespa has joined The Brew to share her spellbinding life story – and it’s one you won’t want to miss!
A personal branding expert, director, producer and business owner amongst many other titles, Scarlett’s artistic wonder has taken her on one heck of a journey.
She first started her career in film in 1980 as a production secretary and spent 8 years in the role. Eventually, Scarlett realised her passions laid elsewhere and subsequently made a successful transition into directing. Later she lent her talents to advertising and marketing.
Using her wide-ranging experience and innovative nous, Scarlett is now focused on building her ‘Mrs V’ platform. She creates personal branding for individuals, entrepreneurs and SMEs, while also hosting a community network that supports women over 40.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The extent of the party and drug culture that defined the Australian film industry of the 1980s;
- How having a baby made Scarlett realise that she could become a successful director;
- Scarlett’s unique outlook on spirituality and how it’s shaped her career path;
- The challenges Scarlett faced when starting up her own business – including a business partnership gone wrong that almost left her with nothing;
- Why Scarlett believes she doesn’t have the capacity to study – and why she doesn’t think it’s necessary to learn; and
- The extraordinary visions Scarlett hopes to bring to life in the near future.
Follow Scarlett Vespa:
Eagle Waves Radio is the creation of Angela, she is a multi-award-winning business owner and a passionate small business advocate. Angela gave Eagle Waves its wings to ensure the voice of small business never flies under the radar. She has produced over 2000 hours.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today