A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech experts Aryeh Sternberg and Brett Levy discuss cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #012 - TechKnowledgy - Which Screen Truly Dominates; TV or Mobile?
March 22, 2018
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #Screenz with a “z” Mixed Reality, the #AandBSplitTest and speak about Artificial Intelligence.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Marco Polo – A cool little video message chat app that allows you to tweak your voices and have a bit of clean family fun.
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at the Google Maps vs Waze
- Mixed Reality which is now supposedly called XR - special mention went to Poker VR and L’oreal for their acquisition of Modiface
- Then to wrap it up we chatted to Paul Garrity CEO and Managing Director of Impulse Screen Media - A platform that brings real time analytics to television especially for media planning and buying !
The take away from this episode is that messaging can still be fun and quirky. A headset is very different from another. Choose for comfort, portability, battery life and noise cancelling features. MR or maybe soon to be called XR had the usual cool finds and big department stores as well as online sellers are using it, even make-up companies are investing in the tech. TV is still very relevant in our day to day lives and not going anywhere, anytime soon – its just how we watch it that has and will continue to change.
- Messaging can be fun and entertaining.
- Choose if you want to get somewhere quickly or affordably and plan it.
- Not everybodies ears are the same shape and size – so buy a headset that is customizable to fit comfortably and snuggly.
Brett Levy & Aryeh Sternberg
With a passion for all things digital, Brett and Aryeh are at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today