A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech expert Brett Levy discusses cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #057 - Techknowledgy - Time for more Time!
May 14, 2019
Win a Phone!
For your chance to win an Alcatel 1 answer the following question to go into the draw:
"What starts with 'D' in the 'It's all Geek to Me' segment?"
Are you in control of your calendar? Brett and guest host Angela are joined by guest Tim Campos to chat about the app of the week, Woven which is a calendar app that is more than just a diary, they look at Labor's TAFE initiative and they they continued with "D" in the "It's all Geek to Me' challenge and there are still 4 Alcatel 1 smartphone up for grabs.
Brett and Angela chat with Tim Campos, via Skype from San Francisco who is the Guest of the Week and the creator of our #AppoftheWeek - Woven, they also chat cool news and tech in Thingz and the letter “D” in “Its All Geek to Me”
- The #AppoftheWeek is Woven – a well thought out and designed Calendar app that is so much more than just a diary.
- #Thingz with a Z – A look at KenSci and Labor’s TAFE inititaive
- ” Its All Geek to me”. Brett continues the challenge Angela laid down with the letter “D”
- Periscope (Follow us on Twitter to see the next preview of the show) use is getting better and as always shot on the Alcatel5V and
- We still have some Alcatel 1s up for grabs – so you need to follow us online on all the different platforms because someone is going to win this cool little phone.
- A stich in time saves nine!
- D is for ……?
- Sometimes planning more efficiently could give you back so much more!
Learn more about Timothy Campos:
Timothy is currently CEO and co-founder of Woven, served as the Chief Information Officer of Facebook, Inc. from August 2010 to November 2016 and also served as its Vice President of Information Technology. Tim was one of the early executives at Facebook and during his tenure, he was responsible for helping to double employee productivity while also supporting over 20x growth in Facebook's business. Prior to Facebook, Tim was the Chief Information Officer and Vice President of Information Technology at KLA-Tencor and led the implementation of several major enterprise systems. Tim also serves as a board member of Viavi (NASDAQ:VIAV) and Rackspace and on the Board of Directors for the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley.
With a passion for all things digital, Brett is at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today