A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech experts Aryeh Sternberg and Brett Levy discuss cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #035 - Techknowledgy – Stop and Scan the Flowers!
September 18, 2018
To Gmail 2.0 or not to? Brett and Aryeh review the 'Picture This' app and how accurate it is determining plants, they review Gmail 1.0 vs Gmail 2.0 and the pros and cons of each and how VR is now allowing you to walk in someone elses shoes!
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #TechNewz with a “z”, the #AandBSplitTest and XR.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Picture This – Aryeh is a huge Flora/Fauna fan so we decided to review this app – ever wonder what that plant was, wonder no more!
- #TechNewz with a Z – we chatted about some of the interesting tech stories going on.
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at Gmail 1.0 vs Gmail 2.0 . Great new features and some good thought went into the update – some may not like the change, but in a few months you will wonder why you used the old version for so long.
- In XR – special mention to The Mill’s Blackbird which just makes movie cars even more awesome and Bhaptics for their quest to make a comfortable full body suit!
The take away from this episode is that you can now see what plants you have (and how to look after them/avoid them).Apple has released some amazing new devices but is the price tag going to be a problem. Sometime waiting for new technology is actually quite disappointing, thanks for nothing Magic Leap.
- Stop and smell the flowers(and scan them too)!
- Gmail is still a great email client and now even better!
- We can use VR to literally walk in the shoes of others !
Brett Levy & Aryeh Sternberg
With a passion for all things digital, Brett and Aryeh are at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today