A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech experts Aryeh Sternberg and Brett Levy discuss cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #014 - TechKnowledgy - Somebody Pick Up the Phone!
April 3, 2018
What is the importance of call tracking and monitoring for both advertising spend as well as training? Aryeh and Brett speak with Jonathan Tate, the Product manager of Avanser about their service that allows for intelligent, real-time call tracking and monitoring which helps you stay on top of your advertising spend and reduce wasted media as well as training and customer service !
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #Screenz with a “z” Mixed Reality, the #AandBSplitTest and speak about Call tracking and monitoring.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Acorns – This is a savings app that makes you save by spending, yes it really does.
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at the Telegram vs Signal
- #Screenz – The awesome Apple Watch 3 with LTE
- XR - special mention went to Silicon Valley for their VR campaign
- Then to wrap it up we chatted to Jonathan Tate Product Manager of Avanser - A service that allows for intelligent, real-time call tracking and monitoring which helps you stay on top of your advertising spend and reduce wasted media as well as training and customer service !
The take away from this episode is that saving is not only important but can be done passively. Not all smart watches are created equal and the Apple Watch 3 is definitely up at the very top of the pile. Encrypted chats and privacy are now more than ever a talking point – chose carefully as to which services you use and what you share. XR had the usual cool finds and brands like Lego as well as TV sitcoms are all getting involved. People like to speak – so lets listen to them – and track their calls, clicks and what they say and do..
- Saving can be done while actually spending
- If you have something to say online – chose the right network to say it on.
- People still like to talk to people so invest in your telephony and back it up with powerful data and insights.
Brett Levy & Aryeh Sternberg
With a passion for all things digital, Brett and Aryeh are at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today