Episode #033 - TechKnowledgy – Social for Business Has Different Rules!
August 21, 2018
Do you put thought into the content you share on your social pages? Brett and Aryeh review the PayWay app, they look at the Transformers vs Tablet PCs, and they talk social content with Tino Ho and Stuart Turner from BinaryM.
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #Screenz with a “z”, the #AandBSplitTest and XR.
- The #AppoftheWeek is AfterPay – $ interest free payments every 2 weeks all done online or where accepted instore!
- #TechNewz with a Z – we chatted about some of the interesting tech stories going on.
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at Transformers vs Tablet PCs . They both offer great portability offerings but the main throw-down is that if you are going to work on your lap for extended periods the tablet doesn’t match up to the transformer. Battery life is also better of the transformers. But this will always be a personal preference and based on needs.
- In XR – special mention to Raptor AR smartglasses for bicycle riders and Titanic VR – for an emerging experience
The take away from this episode is that you can make your cash work a bit harder for you and still buy stuff. It is always important to think about the actual use cases of the tech you are going to buy as once you got it there is no time for regrets and Don’t just put content out there because you think people will read it.
- Paying interest free is good if you are responsible!
- If you are going to get a portable PC make sure it fits the type of portability you do most!
- Speak to people by actually speaking to them not spamming them!
Learn more about our guest:
Tino Ho – CEO at BinaryM
“I’ve not once clicked on any form of banner ad, never pressed the button to interact on a paid ad, retweeted or liked a brand message on any social network. I know I’m not alone in this.”
Stuart Turner - COO at BinaryM
“We believe people should come first in social media, not brands. We all joined social networks tosocialise in new and interesting ways, we did not join to scroll through an endless procession of logosand uninspiring corporate updates.”
Brett Levy & Aryeh Sternberg
With a passion for all things digital, Brett and Aryeh are at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today