A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech expert Brett Levy discusses cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #049 - Techknowledgy – Scoot over to the Show!
March 7, 2019
Win a Phone!
For your chance to win an Alcatel 1 answer the following question to go into the draw:
"What do Brett & Aryeh recommend for riding on roads in the A and B Split Test segment?"
Would you like to be rewarded for eating? Aryeh and Brett continue their journey through Thingz and XR, chatting about the app of the week 'Liven' a great app where you can pay via the app and earn tokens to be used for more food, they comapre the Segway Ninebot and the Xiaomi and discuss why scooters should be for commuting and not kids, and there is another Alcatel 1 smartphone up for grabs.
Aryeh and Brett continue their journey through Thingz and XR. The app of the week was Liven and they had an A and B split on electric scooters
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, our renamed segment #Thingz with a “z” and XR
- The #AppoftheWeek is Liven – A great app for loyalty and rewards for food allowing you to pay with the app and earn Tokens to be spent at any of the Liven partners.
- #Thingz with a Z – Aryeh is very proud of finally ordering his Samsung DEX and other cool news – especially the anticipation of MWC which we will be talking about on the next show.
- A and B split test – its been awhile but we compared the Xiaomi M365 and the Segway Ninebot – Speed and looks went to Segway but Braking and comfort was all Xiaomi
- #XR – special mention to Evolution of Testicles VR and Wellington’s WellTown tourist VR offering
- We giving away another Alcatel 1 – so you need to follow us online on all the different platforms because someone is going to win this cool little phone.
- Be rewarded for eating where you want to eat!
- Electric Scooters are for commuting not kids!
- We starting to get impatient with the lack of XR innovation!
With a passion for all things digital, Brett is at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today