A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech expert Brett Levy discusses cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #038 - Techknowledgy – Profil-rific!
October 22, 2018
Is there an app for that? Brett and Aryeh speak with Ben 'Sharpie' Sharp from Purprofile review 'Chwazi' the techie version of Rock, Paper, Scissors, they talk about the difference between waterproof and water resistant, and the reviewed the SONY Walkman 8GB headphones.
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #Screenz with a “z”, and XR.Is there an app for that? Brett and Aryeh speak with Ben 'Sharpie' Sharp from Purprofile review 'Chwazi' the techie version of Rock, Paper, Scissors, they talk about the difference between waterproof and water resistant, and the reviewed the SONY Walkman 8GB headphones.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Chwazi –It’s the geek or techie version of Rock,Paper,Scissors – Place your fingers (up to 5) on thephone screen and one is randomly chosen
- #Screenz with a Z – we looked at the SONY Walkman 8GB headphone-integrated NW-WS414 / B.Waterproof headset with Bone-conduction – Aryeh got to talk about his love for headsets
- In XR – special mention to the concept of The Swarm (Drones) and SynchronizeAR – Real-time Neurosurgery with AR!
The take away from this episode is that you can make easy choices without RockPaperScissors, Choose a headset for a specific purpose and not just general use or image and understanding the profile of the person you ar targeting in your media will have far better reach and engagement than just spraying-and-praying!
- There is always (probably) and app for that!
- There is a difference between water-proof and water-resistant!
- Even if you are working for a company, you can still build your own dream!
Learn more about our guest Ben “Sharpie” Sharp – Head of Revenue and Ops - Purprofile:
Ben, or Sharpie as he's typically referred to, has extensive experience in starting, scaling and managing disruptive Australian technology businesses. He co-founded digital publisher Allure Media, launched ad technology platform AdRoll into Australia, currently works as head of revenue and operations at Pureprofile, and has invested into a range of Australian technology businesses, including Conversant Media, Audience Republic, Brandollo and First Rung.
With a passion for all things digital, Brett is at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today