A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech experts Aryeh Sternberg and Brett Levy discuss cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #021 - TechKnowledgy - Organised Chaos!
May 23, 2018
Are robots taking over? Brett & Aryeh speak with Nico King of Chaos Theory Games about why games with purpose can lead to betterment of us. They also look at #AppoftheWeek Resilio a way to sync files across multiple devices, and they look at hoverboards vs electric scooters.
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #TechNewz with a “z”, the #AandBSplitTest and speak about creating cool games with purpose with Nico, Creative Director and Co Founder of ChaosTheory Games.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Resilio – a great way to sync files across multiple devices without having to store them and also get stuff on and off an iPhone without iTunes.
- #Tech Newz – had a look at the latest and breaking news happening in the tech world!
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at Hoverboard vs Electric Scooter
- XR – Yuma Soerianto, an 11 year old from Australia has created an AR app called Lets Stack and Microsoft actually did something cool with the launch of Sharepoint Spaces
- Guest of the Week – Nico King – Creative Director and Co-Founder of Chaos Theory Games.
The take away from this episode is that sharing data can be done while on the fly without being dependent on a platform. The Robots are taking over, seriously! If you didn’t enter a competition you can’t win a prize. Building games is cool, building games that teach us and overlay real life stuff is awesome!
- Sharing data and files is not only possible its easy too
- The Robots are coming for us. Brush up on Terminator facts
- If you play games that can directly lead to the betterment of us all, then why not!
Learn more about the Guest:
Nico King – Co-Founder and Creative Director of Chaos Theory Games - Nico’s catchphrase is “wouldn’t it be cool if…”, because he’s always ready with another great idea to make any project special.
Brett Levy & Aryeh Sternberg
With a passion for all things digital, Brett and Aryeh are at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today