A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech experts Aryeh Sternberg and Brett Levy discuss cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #019 - TechKnowledgy - How Influential is your Instagram Influencer?
May 9, 2018
Is your Instagram influencer actually influential? Brett & Aryeh speak with Dan Anisse and Jack Alpe Co Founders of Lumio Analytics about what to look out for when choosing an Influencer for your next Instagram campaign. They also look at Big v Small when it comes to iPhones and what size should you get.
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #Screenz with a “z”, the #AandBSplitTest and speak about the actual influence of an Instagram Influencer.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Ground – A News app that is so sexy, has awesome UI and UX and clearly has had a lot of thought put into it.
- #Screenz – we reviewed the all-business Jabra Engage 75!
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at Big vs Small – which sized iPhone should you get?
- XR – Eminem’s AR experience at Coachella, Sherwin-Williams colour paint AR app, Terminal 3 Holo-lens Border control App and Apple’s VR Patent to prevent motion sickness and some #TechNewz – Google Assistant Duplex!
- Guest of the Week – Dan Anisse and Jack Alpe Co-Founders of Lumio Analytics – started selling sunglasses online and landed up developing an awesome algorithm to see how influential an Instagram Influencer really is!
The take away from this episode is that we need to know what going on and there are choices in the way we digest our News. Chose the right size of your phone based on the majority of your needs not what you think you need. We spread a rumor about the potentially upcoming iPhone 5 ver. 2.0! If you're going to spend money on a comfortable chair at your office, you should spend on your headset too – your head and ears want to be comfortable as well. You are a marketer or Brand manager and your creative team or agency pitches a futuristic cutting-edge idea – jump at it! Be first not the “me too”! When you going to engage an Instagram Influencer – make sure they actually are influential!
- News is not boring if delivered in a sexy way
- Chose the right form-factor not what the salesperson tells you.
- Instagram is great for brands – Influencers are important but sexy girls in bikinis are not by default influential!
Learn more about the Guest:
Dan Anisse and Jack Alpe Co Founders of Lumio Analytics - Lumio gives you the power to make better decisions when choosing Influencer’s for your next Instagram campaign. Our goal is to provide you with meaningful insights to find out if your Influencers are actually #influential.
Brett Levy & Aryeh Sternberg
With a passion for all things digital, Brett and Aryeh are at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today