A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech experts Aryeh Sternberg and Brett Levy discuss cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #024 - Techknowledgy – Four Men Walked into a VR Room (Again)!
June 12, 2018
How do you listen to podcasts? Brett and Aryeh speak with Rebecca Assice the owner of Virtual Room Singapore and Sydney, about what is involved in multi-player VR games and the journey we are all going to take.
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #TechNewz with a “z”, the #AandBSplitTest and speak about VR Room and multiplayer full VR gaming.
- The #AppoftheWeek is OverCast – a simple app (iOs only) for listening to Podcasts with a nifty Voice boost button. Search for TechKnowledgy and subscribe :-)
- #Screenz with a Z – we had a look at the Chapter Two of VR Room’s Time Traveler multiplayer VR Game!
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at Facebook Gaming vs Twitch
- Guest of the Week – Rebecca Assice – Owner of VR Room Sydney and Singapore (via Skype)– talking about what is involved in multi-player VR games and the potential for training too!
The take away from this episode is that sometimes the basic things are so more important than the the one-size fits all! People will use platforms that resonate with them as individuals and companies shouldn’t create “me too’s” to just compete but rather offer something that people want and need. The future of VR and multi-player or person engagement is really exciting and a journey we are so going to take.
- Doesn’t matter what you use to listen to podcasts, just listen!
- Facebook will always copy lets see some innovation!
- We really really love VR and if we seeing and doing what we are now the future is going to be Epic!!
Learn more about Rebecca:
Rebecca Assice – Owner of Virtual Room Singapore and Sydney.An innovative strategist and entrepreneur focused on making ideas happen and growingbusinesses. Based in Singapore, she owns and operates two leading entertainment businesses: - TheEscape Hunt Experience in Australia & NZ and Virtual Room Singapore.
Brett Levy & Aryeh Sternberg
With a passion for all things digital, Brett and Aryeh are at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today