A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech experts Aryeh Sternberg and Brett Levy discuss cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #037 - Techknowledgy – Excess XS!
October 14, 2018
Which one is better iPhone Xs or iPhone xS Max? Brett and Aryeh review 'Pexels' a royalty free stock photos site, and they discuss the pros and cons of the iPhone Xs vs iPhone xS Max.
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #Screenz with a “z”, the #AandBSplitTest and XR.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Pexels – If you looking for good quality royalty free stock photos (on your phone too) then this is definitely worth trying out – easy to use and navigate too!
- #Screenz with a Z – we looked at the awesome new iPhone Xs.
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at iPhone Xs vs iPhone xS Max . Brett discussed the pros and cons of the sizes of these two new devices and his long and hard deliberation as to which model he ultimately chose.
- In XR – special mention to Rave Runner is this the new nemesis of Beat Saber and The University of Kent for their findings on exercise and VR – not what you thinking!
The take away from this episode is that you can get some good quality images to create your own cool memes on your phone. Apple’s new iPhones are truly awesome but makes chosing the form factor really difficult. VR continues to advance with new and innovative (non-marketing) cool stuff.
- Everyone can create content on their phones, so be original!
- It doesn’t matter which iPhone Xs you get, just get one!
- Oculus is slowly becoming our favourite tech vendor in VR – Pull up your socks HTC!
Brett Levy & Aryeh Sternberg
With a passion for all things digital, Brett and Aryeh are at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today