A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech experts Aryeh Sternberg and Brett Levy discuss cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #031 - Techknowledgy – Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff!
August 7, 2018
How would you like to earn money for sweating? Brett and Aryeh review the Sweatcoin app, and they look at the Oculus Go vs Google Daydream headseat, and they review the new Blackberry for business.
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #Screenz with a “z”, the #AandBSplitTest and XR.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Sweatcoin – Earn rewards and buy stuff with Sweat!
- #Screenz with a Z – we chatted about some of the interesting tech stories going on.
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at Oculus GO vs Google Daydream . The Go is perfect to put on and play whereas the limitations of the Daydream were having to insert a handset. The Daydream however had more freedom of movement. If you don’t own an Android then Go is probably best – if you happy to use your phone in VR then the Daydream is an awesome headset too.
- In XR – special mention to Periscape VR – for helping with airport boredom and Inkhunter for allowing you to see a tattoo before making a mistake, we mean getting it inked!
The take away from this episode is that you can earn while you burn. Home VR is getting better and better! The BlackBerry is still the business phone of choice.
- Being healthy is good, Sweating earns coins!
- If you are going to carry a phone for business, you may want it to be a Blackberry!
- If just for fun – any VR headset is better than none!
Brett Levy & Aryeh Sternberg
With a passion for all things digital, Brett and Aryeh are at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today