A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech expert Brett Levy discusses cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #027 - Techknowledgy – Big or Small You can Watch it All!
July 10, 2018
What coffee are you drinking? Brett and Aryeh speak with Sabarish Chirakkal of Impulse Screen Media about how our screens are getting smaller with bigger interaction and although we are not listening (yet) to you at home – we are learning about what you watch!
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #Screenz with a “z”, the #AandBSplitTest and speak about cool stuff in the news.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Nespresso – A great app focused on making you (want to) buy Nespresso products. We chose it to use as an indentifier for what coffee we are drinking #Pods
- #Screenz with a Z – Aryeh reviewed his Telstra TV set-top box.
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at Tablet vs TV – Which screen truly dominates
- In XR – special mention to ARShow for their Theatre interaction offering and Emirates for helping us see how uncomfortable our flight is going to be
The take away from this episode is that you can find out all kinds of things about a product by using Apps. Our screens are getting smaller with bigger interaction and although we are not listening (yet) to you at home – we are learning about what you watch!
- You can use something in a completely different way for what it was originally intended!
- Gaming is now an official addiction!
- Streaming with a Chromecast is like flying First Cla
Learn more about Sabarish Chirakkal – Account Director at Impulse Screen Media:
Having had over 9 years of experience in media and advertising working across Digital, Mobile and AdTech & MarTech. What excites me about MarTech is the ability to use my skillset to drive convergence between data, technology, and marketing to spark a range of brand conversations to create disruptive brands. Passionate about creating disruptive brands in the age of algorithms.
With a passion for all things digital, Brett is at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today