A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech expert Brett Levy discusses cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #026 - TechKnowledgy - Big Bad Blue Light!
July 3, 2018
Do you need a mobile app as well as a Mobile website? Brett & Aryeh speak about why devices are slowly destroying us, whether you need an app as well as a website and if machines are taking our cooking jobs why can't they do the cleaning too!
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #TechNewz with a “z”, the #AandBSplitTest and speak about cool stuff in the news.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Twilight – for Android as Color Tint is built in to iOs – get rid of the Blue light
- #TechNewz with a Z – Intel drones replacing Fireworks for the 4th of July Travis Air Force Base show
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at Mobile Web vs Mobile Apps
The take away from this episode is that the devices we are glued to are slowly destroying us. You have to have mobile ready engagement but do you “need” and App or will Mobile Web suffice? Machines are taking our cooking jobs, lets get them to do all our cleaning too!
- Tech is good but moderation is definitely called for!
- As long as the customer can access what they need to on their phones its all good!
- Soon we will be smelling our content in full 8K!
With a passion for all things digital, Brett is at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today