A Podcast that translates Geek into Regular Speak. Tech expert Brett Levy discusses cool tech, Virtual and Augmented Reality and more!
Episode #018 - Techknowledgy – 8 billion Phones but only 4 billion Toothbrushes in the World
May 2, 2018
In this week’s show we will look at the #AppoftheWeek, #TechNewz with a “z”, the #AandBSplitTest and speak about Cryto and Blockchain being managed on a dedicated mobile phone from Sirin Labs.
- The #AppoftheWeek is Grasshopper – a very intuitive fun app from Google that teaches you how to code in Java Script.
- #Tech Newz – had a look at the latest and breaking news happening in the tech world!
- #AandBSplitTest - looking at ADSL vs NBN
- XR – no time for XR this week as we had a very interesting guest
- Guest of the Week – Nimrod May – CMO of Sirin Labs – building a phone that will secure your crypto life and still be a primary device in your everyday life
The take away from this episode is that you are never too old to learn and it can be fun. Having a “Plan B” is planning for failure. If it’s not broken – don’t fix it. By pre-profiling we can reduce crime – is this a Big Brother Watching you scenario! 4 out of 10 Americans would consider having sex with a Robot – No comment further on that! ADSL vs NBN – well NBN is broken so stay with your ADSL (or even consider Cable!) Crypto and Blockchain are in our future so why not have a phone that carries our currency and tokens for us in a secured and safe cold-storage wallet.
- Never too old to learn and its easier when its fun and intuitive
- Stay away from the NBN and keep your reliable ADSL or Cable (Aussies only)
- Blockchain, tokens and Cryto are here and not going anywhere – start to understand and embrace as it will soon be the new “normal”
Learn more about the Guest:
Nimrod May, Chief Marketing Officer of Sirin Labs - SIRIN LABS’ vision is to become the world’s leader in secure open source consumer electronics, bridging the gap between the mass market and the blockchain economy
With a passion for all things digital, Brett is at the forefront of new developments in data analytics, brand development and insight.
Sign Up to Eagle Bites!
Get the latest podcasts, giveaways and great offers today